COMPETENCIES AND PROFESSIONAL ETHICS
We have years’ experience consulting foreign businesses entering Croatian market. KAZ CONSULT provides a Sherpa service guiding its Clients to a prosperous implementation of their success stories. Our core competencies are the following:
- Commendable experience in various industries
- Intuitive grasp of demands of foreign companies
- Ability to discern the essence of domestic companies’ flaws
- Extensive and thorough knowledge of administrative peculiarities in Croatia
KAZ CONSULT acts solely in compliance with the ACCA Code of Ethics and Conduct. The ACCA Code is based on the International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants (IESBA) Code, and the fundamental principles set out by ACCA are the same as those of IESBA. The five fundamental ethical principles are:
- Integrity – being straightforward and honest in all professional and business relationships.
- Objectivity – not allowing bias, conflicts of interest or undue influence of others to override professional or business judgements.
- Professional Competence and Due Care – to maintain professional knowledge and skill at a level required to ensure that a client or employer receives competent professional service based on current developments in practice, legislation and techniques and act diligently and in accordance with applicable technical and professional standards.
- Confidentiality – to respect the confidentiality of information acquired as a result of professional and business relationships and, therefore, not disclose any such information to third parties without proper and specific authority, unless there is a legal or professional right or duty to disclose, nor use the information for the personal advantage of the professional accountant or third parties.
- Professional Behaviour – to comply with relevant laws and regulations and avoid any action that discredits the profession.