- an audit of an operating governance structure for compliance with The Sarbanes-Oxley Act, The UK Combined Code and The OECD Principles of Corporate Governance;
- identification and mapping of an enterprise’s stakeholders;
- an advice on composition of a board of directors and remuneration issues;
- an audit of internal control systems and consultation on organization of an internal audit ( with the purpose to achieve compliance with Integrated Framework by COSO);
- an advice on application professional ethic issues;
- a consultation on setting up and maintaining of Integrated Reporting.
It is not only the substantial amount of a company profit but its core existence is at stake when an issue of compliance with the relevant legislation is in force. Companies that proactively engage with government and regulators are significantly more successful at achieving their preferred outcomes. An approach of KAZ CONSULT helps Clients to develop and manage a regulatory strategy to shape potential regulation and protect economic value.